We recognise that our greatest assets are our staff. Our emphasis therefore, is on building quality staff teams that are well trained.
We provide a highly supportive environment that promotes personal development and career progression.
At A2L Care Services, we are always looking for people who are passionate about caring for people. We provide opportunities to work in different
care settings including
- Registered Care Homes
- Nursing Homes
- Domiciliary / Home Care
Our care work roles involve supporting vulnerable adults who may have medical conditions. The work may involve working with people with
mental health issues, learning disabilities, complex needs and challenging behaviours.
Working for us, we will always expect the highest standard of work possible from you. We will provide free training for the mandatory training courses
and support you in your personal development plans.
So if you feel you have what it takes to work for us, you can either
You will be expcted to meet the following requirements
- to have a minimum of one year’s experience of care
- to be legally entitled to work in the UK
- be willing to undertake a CRB/DBS record check
- complete our induction training programme
- A QCF Level 2 in Care (or equivalent) is preferred but not essential
- Being a UK driving licence holder is an advantage.
- good social and communication skills
- Enthusiastic, caring, friendly, trustworthy individuals who are compassionate and reliable
- Flexibility - your hours could include days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays