Our home care services provide support to adults of all ages and abilities.
We aim to provide services that enhance an individuals’ quality of life, enabling them to live as independently as possible in
their own homes.
Our services have been specifically formulated to ensure they are person centred.
The home care services are designed around clients who require support with their daily living tasks
and chores including personal care and meal preparation. Clients may also have underlying physical and/or mental health issues.
We provide a range of services with flexibility to customise the services to meet client needs.
- 24/7 Support
- Waking Night
- Live-in Care
- Short Calls / Floating visits
- Support in the community and with appointments
Assessment of needs
We conduct a comprehensive assessment to ensure our service delivery is tailored to meet individual needs.
Our assessment process includes the following
- Face to face meeting with the individual
- Listening to family, friends and other professionals involved in the care
- Develop a personalised care plan based on the assessment, including risk assessments
- Take cognisance of diversity; cultural, religious and social preferences
We provide support with the following tasks (but not limited to)
- Personal care
- Assistance with mobility around the house
- House cleaning and laundry
- Meal preparation
- Accompanying to meetings and appointments
- Medication prompting and supervision
- Awareness, support of cultural and/or religious requirements
Our Service Commitment
Our service delivery process includes
- Commitment to minimum of half an hour support / care visits
- Continuous observation and assessment of changing needs to ensure our service is responsive to changes in personal circumstances and needs.
- Diligence and work ethic
We pride ourselves on the quality of our service delivery. This is largely due to the concerted efforts of our ever dedicated and hardworking staff team, which we
owe to our thorough recruitment processes together with concious efforts to build staff teams based on the following values
- Work ethic
- Team ethic
- Ethos and values
- Effective communication (notes, observations)
- Vigilance and observations
- Responsive to clients support needs
- Empathy and compassion
- Dignity and privacy